Monday, September 01, 2014

First Venture into eBookism: "Claude and the Henry Moores"



If you have followed my blog for a while you may be smacking your head saying, "What?! Claude and the Henry Moores AGAIN?"

Yep. It's the first book in the collection, Finding Creatures & Other Stories, and my plan is to put all of the stories into ebook format and make them available for free. So, begin at the beginning, jah?

I'm happy with my cover and the upload and conversion seems to have gone well. I'm unclear whether you can see and download or only I can--is there some approval thingee that has to happen at Smashwords? Well, for now it seems you can grab it so try this url: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/472466. I have put a bid in to change my user name so hopefully I will remember to change this address when the time comes...

Have fun!

No comments: