Monday, November 21, 2011

Writers About to Appear on the Wrong Side of the Road


The anthology _Writers on the Wrong Side of the Road_, edited by Clayton Bye and Sassy Brit, is about to hit the shelves. Well, the internet shelves. It is mostly being targetted at online audiences, but you can buy the book in paper or e-format. If you are a local yokel (Vancouver) and want a copy, save on postage by ordering along with me when I get my copies. I have 3 stories in the book: "The Cenotaph", "Pronghorns", and "Triona’s Beans" — that last with Finnish author Païvi Kuosmanen.

You can preorder paper or e-book at http://shop.claytonbye.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=65

Shipping commences 25 November 2011.

Sorry for the lack of a hyperlink. Blogger has gone completely weird. I haven't been able to control my post details in weeks.

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

Read your stories in Writers on the Wrong Side of the Road -
yours were my favourites, plus Kit St. Germain's Take Two. Triona's Beans, in collaboration, was charming and produced smiles; The Cenataph and Proghorns both dealt with difficult subjects. Usually when I read something on those subjects I go "blank" but these I could read and remain alert and thoughful. Your loving, open-ended consideration of those painful issues is affective and illuminating. Please keep writing.